Camera ready sentence example
- Full papers should be submitted camera-ready in Springer Lecture Note Series (LNCS) format.
- You can walk many kilometers with your camera ready on your shoulder for occasional shoots.
- With a knack for creating camera ready faces, Max Factor coined the phrase "make up", as in, to make up a woman's face.
- Get the video camera ready to capture their reaction.
- Yank the fire alarm and keep the camera ready when they stampede for the exits.Advertisement
- It includes a voice chat function and is WI-Fi and video camera ready.
- Until then, keep your camera ready when you're hiking through the woodlands.
- Ask everyone to dress up to mark the occasion nicely and get everyone camera-ready for the inevitable snapshots of the night.