Camera-lucida sentence example
- He described the reflecting goniometer in 1809 and the camera lucida in 1812, provided microscopists with the "Wollaston doublet," and applied concavo-convex lenses to the purposes of the oculist.
- The image formed on the paper may be traced out by a pencil, and it will be noticed that in this case the image is real - not virtual as in the case of the camera lucida.
- This is the simplest form of the camera lucida.
- About the beginning of the 19th century Dr Wollaston invented a simple form of the camera lucida which gives bright and erect images.
- Before the application of photography, the camera lucida was of considerable importance to draughtsmen.Advertisement
- Temporarily remove the eyepiece and clamp the Camera lucida to the top of the eye tube, then replace the eyepiece.