Camel's hair sentence example
- It was in raiment of camel's hair that John the Baptist appeared as a preacher.
- For this purpose a bone knitting-needle answers well for the coarse species, and a camel's-hair pencil for the more delicate ones.
- For use, the mixture is warmed to render it fluid, and applied by means of a camel's hair brush to the under side of the specimen, which is then laid neatly on paper.
- This should be painted on the affected part with a camel's hair brush dipped in chloroform, which facilitates the absorption of the alkaloid.
- The Bedouins bring wool and camel's hair to the market; and glass bracelets, lamps and leather waterskins are manufactured in the town.Advertisement
- Sometimes more delicate and direct manipulation is required, and the gardener has himself to convey the pollen from one flower to another, for which purpose a small camel's-hair pencil is generally suitable.
- The camel's hair garment speaks of separation; the leathern girdle of a certain severity of restraint on himself, restraint upon nature.
- Now John was clothed with camel's hair and wore a leather belt around his waist and ate locusts and wild honey.