Came-true sentence example
- The prophecy which Burns put into the mouth of the venerable structure came true in 1877, when the newer bridge yielded to floods and had to be rebuilt.
- Trains, automobiles, airplanes dreams of mobility came true and lured people into becoming frenetic proponents of progress.
- The prophecy which Burns put into the mouth of the venerable structure came true in 1877, when the newer bridge yielded to floods and had to be rebuilt (1879); and the older structure itself was closed for public safety in 1904.
- And the words of the old minister came true.
- The rise and fall of Hitler: Cayce's 1934 prediction of Hitler's rise to power and reign over Germany came true.Advertisement
- If you had a precognitive vision, document the vision and how you later knew it came true.
- Two years later, their dream came true when Skagen Designs launched into public awareness.
- That dream came true when she got an opportunity to work at True Tattoo in Hollywood alongside legendary tattoo artists Chris Garver and Clay Decker.
- In 1992 every science fiction fan's dream came true with the launch of the SciFi Channel.
- Whatever the reason, Cayce's track record is decidedly impressive with predictions that came true.Advertisement