Came-to-life sentence example
- In these men the millennarianism of the ancient church came to life again; and in the revolutionary movements of the i 5th and 16th centuries - especially in the Anabaptist movements - it appears with all its old uncompromising energy.
- And everyone's favorite ape-man came to life as Edgar Rice Burroughs published Tarzan of the Apes.
- charming puppet that magically came to life on your mother's hand.
- As I turned the doorknob, my suspicions came to life.
- Perhaps it was the charming puppet that magically came to life on your mother's hand.Advertisement
- In 1914, after a few amendments, the trench coat came to life.
- Dolce & Gabbana came to life in 1985 by the dual effort of Domencio Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, who worked together as assistants in a Milan atelier.
- Multiple Battlestar Galactica characters came to life as members of the deck crew, CIC, pilots and ordinary civilians over the years.
- It's fun to look at the meanings behind Star Wars character names because it gives fans a glimpse into George Lucas' thinking as his characters came to life on the Star Wars' stage.
- For an older clunky robot that didn't look much different than the stereotypical style of robots featured in most of the 1950s pulp fiction, this particular emotional robotic character came to life on the screen.Advertisement