Came-around sentence example
- He was climbing out of the cab as she came around the front of the truck.
- The conversation eventually came around to the possibility of trying the marathon des Sables, an ultra distance marathon across the Sahara desert.
- It wasn't until this past year, though, that I really came around to appreciating the products for what they are, and that's due in great part to the company's commitment to improving their line.
- I came around later that year and quickly became the site's lead after its editor at the time took off.
- Ultimately, Michelle's father came around a bit and encouraged Ben to work some of the family issues out so they could start their marriage without tension.Advertisement
- He wasn't happy to be left out of the loop but at least he believed me and came around.
- He was silent all the way to the house, and when he came around to her side and opened the door, she allowed him to extract her with his hands on her waist.
- He stood and came around the chair to hug her.
- Joab thrust three spears through the heart of Absalom as he struggled in the branches, and as though this were not enough, his ten armour-bearers came around and slew him.