Cambered sentence example
- The most durable paths are slightly cambered to aid rain runoff.
- It is about 13 ft. 6 ins. wide and, as you say is very steeply cambered.
- On rear of main range can be seen a large blocked arch with cambered lintel, probably a doorway to the original barn.
- Roof of rafters and chamfered purlins with one cambered tie beam.
- This Chronomat Chronometer is exquisitely crafted in premium grade steel and 18K yellow gold, features a black dial, cambered sapphire crystal along with a unidirectional rotating polished steel bezel.Advertisement
- If a straight bar makes your wrists hurt, use a cambered bar ("EZ bar").
- For best results, use a cambered (EZ curl) bar that lets you keep your wrist fairly neutral.
- This bicep exercise can be done with a straight or cambered bar, depending on your preference.