Calzones sentence example
- Italian selections feature traditional pizza, spaghetti with meatballs, calzones and sausage as well as lighter choices like subs and salads.
- Illiano's serves all kinds of pasta, calzones, grinders, seafood and chicken, veal and baked dishes like manicotti and lasagna.
- What makes this restaurant interesting is that its pizza, calzones and focaccia are baked in traditional wood-fired ovens.
- Vincent's prices are reasonable and with pizza and calzones rounding out the offerings, there's something for everyone here.
- This classic, family owned, east coast pizza joint serves subs, pizzas and calzones.Advertisement
- Dine in or carry out traditional and specialty pizzas, calzones, sandwiches and salads.
- The menu is large and impressive, and consists of homemade pastas and desserts, calzones, pizza, seafood, steak, veal, hot sandwiches, burgers and many appetizer choices.
- From soups and salads, to sandwiches and calzones, this place has it all!