Calving sentence example
- Whales visit the coast for the purpose of calving.
- Care is needed with the introduction to a cubicle house of newly calved cows, especially first calving heifers.
- However as his calving season is nearly over Timothy no longer has enough colostrum to start up a new culture.
- A comparison of four contrasting milk production systems with winter calving high genetic merit cows.
- Its incredible calving glaciers include the most productive in the world, which advances 30 meters every 24 hours.Advertisement
- An initial peak in lameness occurs in young first calving heifers.
- With a shift to spring calving herds, more beef producers left bull buying until the sales early in the year.
- Even today calving icebergs plowing across the seafloor destroy everything in their path.
- Calving is still a few weeks away, but the ladies are looking rather plump.
- The main enterprises on the farm are an Autumn calving dairy herd consisting of 140 cows and a cereal based arable rotation.Advertisement
- Join us on a 400-mile voyage around the tip of Baja California and witness the thrilling spectacle of Gray Whales in their calving lagoons.
- Meaning you can fish, bird watch, or enjoy a gourmet meal on the upper deck while listening to the symphony of humpback whales and calving glacier ice whenever you please.