Calum sentence example
- Calum Macinnes, Primary 6. Eriskay Pony The native breed of pony has been rescued from near-extinction in the past 30 years.
- Calum is suddenly transfixed; there is a landscape that doesn't look Hungarian.
- Calum and Duncan got slot car racing sets as well.
- Duncan also got a tractor and Calum got a big technic lego monster truck.
- Calum is suddenly transfixed; there is a landscape that does n't look Hungarian.Advertisement
- Calum has to go off to do some tuberculin testing in Ireland.
- Slip 2 - While frolicking at the beach with Calum Best, Lindsay, once again, slips out of her bathing suit top.
- There were only three band members to begin with: Rory MacDonald on guitar, Blair Douglas on accordion and Calum MacDonald on the drums.