Calmed-down sentence example
- I calmed down enough to explain the situation before ending the conversation.
- It was hours before I calmed down.
- Finally things calmed down enough to give Dean and his wife a few minutes of free time.
- Finally, Cynthia calmed down enough to continue serving breakfast.
- Then she thought about it a minute, and calmed down.Advertisement
- She had finally calmed down and was able to speak coherently.
- Hopefully he would be calmed down enough to talk about it when he returned from the chores.
- So calmed down by reading some apple tree farm books together, and playing buckaroo.
- By this time things had calmed down quite a lot and my contractions had become quite erratic, I was feeling pretty low.
- Many parents advocate removing the child from the situation until he or she has calmed down.Advertisement
- She's calmed down a bit and we will find out what she's been up to.
- If you happen to be dealing with a decent amount of swelling or just want to get the area calmed down quickly, you may want to look into some of these treatments and home remedies.
- We can address the issue of your past later when things have calmed down.
- At first I couldn't find 'em but when I did, I yelled at Caleb until he calmed down enough so we could get out.