Callum sentence example
- Go to this article Lesson planning 2 Callum Robertson, BBC English Lesson planning 1 outlined the rationale behind lesson planning.
- Callum settled for the runners up spot having had a grassy moment on the final lap.
- During the ten days Callum was in hospital he was given an EEG scan which showed he was in seizure all the time.
- Another debutante, Callum stepped up to the mic next, complete with a very nice looking red sunburst ovation copy guitar.
- The supercharged version of Ian Callum 's masterpiece is available to order.Advertisement
- A very confident young whippersnapper named Callum came on after the break.
- It serves as the residence for Jarrod "Toadfish" Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) and his adopted son Callum Jones (Morgan Baker).
- Mike and Callum G in the main out on the wings did very well, great footwork from both.