Calls-in sentence example
- He suggested the center change their policy and not tape calls in the future.
- Brenda Washington who handled tip line calls in Omaha was murdered by this person.
- My wife and I had promised each other to remain constantly in phone contact after the close calls in New Hampshire.
- He hadn't responded to her calls in over three days.
- For these problems we want, not a few old-established general principles which no one seriously calls in question, but genuine constructive and organizing capacity, aided by scientific and detailed knowledge of particular institutions, industries and classes.Advertisement
- They cannot send letters or E mails or make phone calls in case they are intercepted.
- The buyers and sellers filled the air with their strident calls in a patois all of their own.
- If the threat persists or is severe, your brain calls in the big guns.
- He/she calls in or comes to a designated meeting place as way to monitor the withdrawal.
- She calls in a selection of Paris Hilton look-alikes for an audition and sends her favorite to work in her place.Advertisement
- Participants compete according to rules that govern the World's Championship Duck Calling Contest, and each student uses four duck calls in a 90-second window of time.
- The cruises are slated to depart from Barcelona and will include calls in Italy (Livorno and Civitavecchia), Spain and Naples.
- Keep your introduction 15 to 20 seconds in length and remember that you'll need to make a lot of calls in order to find what you're looking for.
- Peter Bowerman, author of The Well-Fed Writer, states he made 700 calls in a four week period when he was first launching his freelance commercial writing business.
- He eventually calls in Rebecca's husband.Advertisement
- A business continuity plan focuses on keeping the business open for any reason, even when an employee calls in sick or a problem occurs with a supplier.
- The show held open casting calls in these cities and from the thousands of pop star hopefuls who turned up, contestants were picked to audition for the judging panel.
- Like many other reality TV shows, America's Next Top Model holds open casting calls in major cities across the country.