Callow sentence example
- They are not callow like the young of most birds, but more perfectly developed and precocious even than chickens.
- callow youth with a singular vision?
- Untraveled, naive, even a little callow, we are not surprised to discover the heart of a hero just waiting to be stirred to action.
- A rather beefy looking drummer, no callow youth, this.
- callow young men, I wanted to ally myself with the aforementioned exemplars of rock cool.Advertisement
- callow grammar school boy back in the seventies?
- As a nickname the term "agnostic" was soon misused to cover any and every variation of scepticism, and just as popular preachers confused it with atheism in their denunciations, so the callow freethinker - following Tennyson's path of "honest doubt" - classed himself with the agnostics, even while he combined an instinctively Christian theism with a facile rejection of the historical evidences for Christianity.