Calligraphic sentence example
- Of his own work few, if any, examples have reached us; and those attributed with more or less probability to his hand are all representations of Buddhist divinities, showing a somewhat formal and conventional design, with a masterly calligraphic touch and perfect harmony of coloring.
- The website Chinese Names illustrates this point by showing four distinct Chinese calligraphic styles for the word love.
- Moronobu was a consummate artist, with all the delicacy and calligraphic force of the best of the Tosa masters, whom he undoubtedly strove to emulate in style; and his pictures are not only the most beautiful but also the most trustworthy records of the Fife of his time.
- Jonny's handwriting was harder to read, tiny and tight, where Czerno's held a calligraphic flair.
- The reason for the variations of the character is the different calligraphic styles used by artists and their individual interpretations.Advertisement
- In the semi-cursive script style of calligraphic writing, the characters look the most similar to normal handwriting.
- The qualities of the new Chinese schools were essentially those of the older dynasties: breadth, simplicity, a daringly calligraphic play of brush that strongly recalled the accomplishments of the famous scribes, anti a coloring that varied between sparing washes of flat local tints and a strength and brilliancy of decorative effort that rivalled even that of the Buddhist pictures.
- Geometric styles like Celtic knots work well and so do calligraphic ornaments.