Call-it-quits sentence example
- Eventually she decided to call it quits in May 2011.
- As soon as I related the news of the prior evening attack he told me he agreed it was time to call it quits.
- Yes. He said he was sorry but he and Martha said they had to call it quits and he was going back to be with his wife and child.
- As admirable and necessary as this commitment is, it can blind you to when it's necessary to call it quits.
- In October of 2008, Joaquin Phoenix decided to call it quits on his acting career and announced that he was saying good bye to Hollywood.Advertisement
- Am I over-reacting here and should I just go ahead and call it quits?
- Between pending lawsuits and users leaving in droves to places like Kazaa and LimeWire, WinMX decided to call it quits after a very brave run of things.
- Don't make me be the one to call it quits.