Call-it-a-day sentence example
- By 8:00, Dean was ready to call it a day.
- Punching the buttons on his car radio, he finally found music that didn't assault his senses and pushed ahead toward Parkside, ready to call it a day.
- As I 'm not, I'll throw a couple of shrimps on the barbie and call it a day.
- Clearly certain costumes don't require much effort; if you're dressing up as a ghost, you can throw a sheet on and call it a day.
- You just drop off the keys and call it a day.Advertisement
- shrimps on the barbie and call it a day.
- In the older Resident Evils, it was pretty safe to take a shotgun to a zombie's head and call it a day.
- When it comes to getting a traditional portrait taken of the whole family, most people simply book an appointment at Sears or Kmart and call it a day.
- You can't just grab a box of food flakes and call it a day when you're feeding a box turtle.
- Throw on a Sex Pistols tee and a spiked collar, and you can call it a day!Advertisement
- Teddies need special care in order to last a long time: don't just throw yours in the washing machine and call it a day!
- You wouldn't want to grab random sections of hair, pass it through the iron and call it a day.