Call-centers sentence example
- The people problems associated with the move to call centers were highlighted.
- Only a consumer backlash will prevent UK firms moving call centers to offshore locations.
- outsourcemore, there is no doubt customer satisfaction can be put at risk by outsourcing even low-tech operations such as call centers.
- Some have described call centers as the electronic sweatshops of the twenty-first century.
- Download PDF Call centers have been dubbed ' sweatshops of the 21st century '.Advertisement
- "Support" can also be limited to call centers located in foreign lands where English may be a second language but customer service is rarely spoken.
- In addition, the company staffs reservations and customer service call centers in Kansas and Canada.
- If you don't see a nearby center in this list, call centers in your region to inquire, as many organizations do not advertise all of their offerings for seniors.
- Customer service duties provided by call centers and medical billing paperwork are just two examples of the types of work that are being outsourced on a regular basis.
- Call Center - Sears operates customer care call centers in several locations throughout the United States, including Dallas, TX; Des Moines, IA; Mobile, AL, Orlando, FL, and more.Advertisement
- In addition to telephone agents, the call centers are also staffed by training and recruiting specialists, team leaders, and other support staff members.
- The reason is that call centers at each bureau have high turnover.
- Calm, poised Customer Service agent with three years of experience in fast-paced call centers and retail environments.
- This is useful for companies with outsourced sales teams, customer service departments, and call centers.