Calisthenics sentence example
- If a machine isn't practical, you can add jump rope workouts or other calisthenics to your exercise plan.
- Weight bearing exercises and strength training, such as lifting weights or calisthenics, build muscles.
- Perform calisthenics for specific muscle groups (such as push ups and jumping jacks) to build endurance.
- When you find yourself with time on your hands, instead of sitting down and watching television, try five to ten minutes of calisthenics.
- Turn the disadvantage to an advantage by making it a point to master bodyweight-only exercising and alternate between equipment and calisthenics workouts on a regular basis.Advertisement
- Calisthenics, as it is called, have been employed for ages with great results.
- Calisthenics can improve muscle and cardiovascular endurance.
- Best of all, calisthenics require no special equipment and can be done any time, any place.
- The best part about calisthenics is that they don't require long periods of time.
- Appropriate warm-up exercises include walking, light calisthenics, and stretching.Advertisement
- Do calisthenics - Do you remember PE class as a kid?
- An exercise matt gives you a surface for stretching, crunches, and other calisthenics.