Caliper sentence example
- Skin caliper measurements are usually the least expensive method.
- New front brake hose routed directly to the front brake caliper.
- The tires are Michelin (20 " x 1 ¾ ") The brakes are caliper brakes, similar to those found on bicycles.
- Twin piston, twin caliper front brake and single twin piston caliper rear brake.
- The Atlantic Sprint features large 260 mm diameter front disks with a triple parallel piston floating caliper and a 220 mm rear disk.Advertisement
- The front brakes use a radial caliper with four opposed pistons, in keeping with the latest trends in racing technology.
- The mechanical stage has a spring caliper to hold a standard slide.
- You look for a withered limb, a shorter leg, different size feet, a caliper.
- This caliper will fit directly to any Japanese bike that has radial calipers fitted as standard.
- Gripped by a six-piston caliper, braking forces are transferred optimally to the rim, virtually eliminating torsional load on the front wheel.Advertisement
- Twin four-piston calipers operate on the front 308mm disks with a single-piston caliper on the rear 220mm disk.
- The 240 mm rear disk and single piston caliper provide the perfect balance between stopping power and ease of control.
- Without unfastening the hydraulic hose, pull the caliper upwards to clear the disk.
- Allows the caliper piston to be wound back for the fitting of new brake pads.
- This sound indicates that you've worn down the brake pads to the point where they are gone, and you have metal on metal contact between the brake caliper and the rotors.Advertisement