Calibrating sentence example
- Rowland and others have used an earth coil for calibrating the galvanometer, a known change of induction through the coil being produced by turning it over in the earth's magnetic field, but for several reasons it is preferable to employ an electric current as the source of a known induction.
- By means of the three-way switch C the battery current may be sent either into the primary of E, for the purpose of calibrating the galvanometer, or into the magnetizing coil of the ring under test.
- It is necessary to know the volume of the tube above the second level; this may most efficiently be determined by calibrating the tube prior to its use.
- It has been characterizing displays since 1985, calibrating instruments and measuring luminance and chromaticity of displays.
- The RSG is ideally suited for calibrating image analyzer systems and can be used as a high precision stage micrometer.Advertisement
- It's not possible, that only calibrating the monitor made that change.