Calibrate sentence example
- You can easily calibrate sensors without stopping the production line.
- In the same manner the potentiometer may be used to calibrate a voltmeter by the aid of a divided resistance of known value.
- The presentation shows how to set and calibrate a colorimeter.
- However there have been few studies which have actively attempted to calibrate bedrock incision experimentally, in a fluvial type setting.
- In addition, we design, manufacture and calibrate special bench photometers against which other photometers can be calibrated.Advertisement
- We saw in an earlier chapter that cal pips may be used to calibrate a type A display.
- The legs were chosen so as to include both wall corners which had been chosen to calibrate the compass.
- This photograph shows an irradiator that is used at NPL to calibrate dosimeters for use in the radiation processing industry.
- You can also calibrate the galaxy cluster luminosity function.
- To calibrate the eyepiece micrometer, the stage micrometer has to be focused using the objective to be used.Advertisement
- A number of laser sources are often required to generate sufficient wavelength coverage to calibrate broadband filter radiometers.
- How will you allow the user to calibrate the thermometer to his desired settings?
- Calibrate the spectrophotometer (colourimeter) using a cuvette filled with phosphate buffer containing BSA only.
- Instead, buy a pedometer that you can calibrate to recognize your unique steps, making it more accurate for running.
- As do advanced pedometers, which can be worn like a wrist watch during a workout to calibrate your route.Advertisement
- In practice it is usual to standardize or " calibrate " the galvanometer by causing a known change of induction to take place within a standard coil connected with it, and noting the corresponding deflection on the galvanometer scale.