Cali sentence example
- CALI, an inland town of the department of Cauca, Colombia, South America, about 180 m.
- of the port of Buenaventura, on the Rio Cali, a small branch of the Cauca.
- Cali stands 3327 ft.
- It has a bridge across the Cali, and a number of religious and public edifices.
- A railway from Buenaventura will give Cali and the valley behind it, with which it is connected by over 200 m.Advertisement
- The city was at one time an important commercial and mining centre, but much of its importance was lost through the transfer of trade to Cali and Pasto, through the decay of neighbouring mining industries, and through political disturbances.
- Nevada extends thence south-eastward through Cali fornia to latitude 35.
- Cali >>
- So difficult is the country through which the Cauca has cut its tortuous course that the fertile upper valley is completely isolated from the Caribbean, and has no other practicable outlet than the overland route from Cali to Buenaventura, on the Pacific. The upper sources of the Cauca flow through a highly volcanic region, and are so impregnated with sulphuric and other acids that fish cannot live in them.
- in operation in 1907; and (3) the Buenaventura and Cali, 23 m.Advertisement
- He was assassinated, however, in 1862; and his successor, Leonardo Canal, came to terms with Mosquera at Cali.
- lap timer make the Cali a functional sport accessory.
- La Isla Couture was founded in 2004, after a trip to my hometown of Cali, Colombia.
- Revolve Clothing: On the other hand, if you are a bit more interested in finding a suit that more closely resembles Carrie's bikini bottom, then the Cali Dreaming style available at Revolve Clothing might be a worthy selection.
- In the Cali Calypso line, you'll find electric blues, black swirls of lime green and bit of bright fuchsia thrown in for good measure.Advertisement
- Slide Bra: While this is the same type of bikini top that you'll find in the Cali Calypso collection, here the look is done in a soft baby blue, and features gold detailing on the tops' straps.
- Ahmo Hight (Milf) and Christine Ly (Cali) are now competitors on the second season of I Love Money.