Calender sentence example
- You can also use the calender to view what events are coming up.
- The site provides a calender of events, and details of activities in Asia, Central America, and West Africa.
- I have also produced a calender to help us see what is going on over the summer and to locate dates for meetings.
- Commands to check the operation calender are also supported.
- The main highlight of the local social calender is the May Day duck race.Advertisement
- This is such a cunning little item, it is a cigarette dispenser masquerading as a perpetual calender!
- Hennessy Weekend Combine your golf break with the highlight of the Newbury racing calender!
- Not only does this bad boy have an alarm, a calender, a stopwatch, and world time for 30 cities, but it's also solar powered and receives time calibration radio signals to make sure the time is always accurate.
- Equipped with a durable titanium case, the Breitling Aerospace Avantage Men's 536 offers chronograph, calender, alarm, and more.
- Another quality Chrono Avenger watch, the Breitling Chrono Avenger Men's 255 comes with a chronograph and calender in a sturdy, stainless steel case.Advertisement
- Special interest holidays The village has a very active social calender, with several activites from wine tasting, to local style entertainments.
- National Farmers Union for Wales Organization for farmers and growers in Wales, including a calender of shows and events.
- He recently lead project for Electric December, the online advent calender.
- On this Advent calender are a series of dates which conceal explorable spaces.
- Prepare a monthly calender, covering a twelve month period, for cultural practices in a fruit plantation or orchard.Advertisement
- On this website, there is a live chat room, forums, an events calender.
- The Bulova - 96B59 Men's Watch features a calender function and retails at $250.
- The Bulova Men's Marine Star Chronograph Watch # 98H36 comes with calender and chronograph functions and retails at $299.