Calendar-month sentence example
- (For the calendar months see Calendar.) In law a month may mean either a lunar month, that is, a period of twenty-eight days, or a calendar month.
- In bills of exchange or promissory notes month means a calendar month (Bills of Exchange Act, 1882, s.
- Where a servant is engaged subject to a month's notice or payment of a month's wages month is interpreted as a calendar month (Gordon v.
- In acts of parliament passed before the year 1850 month, unless otherwise specially interpreted, means lunar month, but in all acts passed since that date, month, unless words be added showing that lunar month was intended, means calendar month (Interpretation Act 1889, s.
- In the rules of the supreme court and in the county court rules month means a calendar month.Advertisement
- full moon in a single calendar month known?
- Yes, you have one calendar month from the date you are notified about he overpayment in which to make an appeal.
- reservist's award is paid in arrears at the end of each calendar month.
- The reservist 's award is paid in arrears at the end of each calendar month.