Caldron sentence example
- Rictiovarus in disgust cast himself into the fire, or the caldron of boiling tar, from which they had emerged refreshed.
- Near the centre of the park is Mud Caldron, a circular crater about 40 ft.
- A depression of small extent when steep-sided is termed a " caldron," and a long narrow depression crossing a part of the continental border is termed a " furrow."
- In an instant the whole Republic was seething like a caldron, and a rival assembly was simultaneously summoned to Cracow by Jan Ferlej, the head of the Protestant party.
- Similarly we may note the caldron or small steep depression of a round outline, and the furrow or long narrow groove in the continental shelf.Advertisement
- Certainly no other Polish king so thoroughly understood the nature of the ingredients of that witch's caldron, the Polish diet, as he did.
- On arriving in the swim we were confronted by a witch 's caldron - they were going mad.
- Extract 5 2 Witch Double, double toil and trouble: Fire, burn; and caldron bubble.
- From the moment the crickets chirp in on the sublime " Summer's caldron ", the tone is set for a uplifting album.
- Those two TV sets being turned on in the Executive Boxes really stoke up the caldron of, erm, silence.Advertisement
- Is it a herd of elephants kicking up a dust storm, or a giant caldron of maize being cooked?
- Extract 5 2 Witch double, double toil and trouble: Fire, burn; and caldron bubble.
- Finally Persephone stirred the caldron of death and rebirth again and asked the two: What do you bring to feed my caldron?
- In the Cazo, Caldron or Hot process the pulverized silver ore is boiled in a copper-bottomed wooden vat, first with brine until the silver has been reduced by the copper, and then with quicksilver.