Calcium-channel-blockers sentence example
- Eg captopril, losartan - Calcium channel blockers or alpha blockers, which help widen your blood vessels.
- Systemic medications may be taken orally and include anticholinergic drugs, sedatives or tranquilizers, and calcium channel blockers.
- They include calcium channel blockers used to treat high blood pressure, theophyline used to treat asthma, and antihistamines.
- Some prophylactic treatments include antidepressants, antihistamines, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs), prednisone, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers.
- Blood pressure medications may be prescribed to treat high blood pressure, and other medications may include diuretics, beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, and calcium channel blockers.Advertisement