Calcinosis sentence example
- The name of this condition comes from its symptoms Calcinosis: calcium deposits in the skin Raynaud's: blood vessel constriction.
- Systemic corticosteroids have caused deposition of calcium in the skin (calcinosis cutis ).
- Children are more likely than adults to develop calcinosis (calcium deposits in the skin) and gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Calcinosis: Calcinosis is a condition in which small lumps of calcium compounds develop beneath the skin or in the muscles of children with JDMS.
- In juvenile dermatomyositis, calcinosis usually takes the form of small lumps of calcium compounds deposited in muscles or under the skin.Advertisement