Cakey sentence example
- One of the struggles in mineral makeup success is learning to apply the product for maximum coverage without a cakey appearance.
- As with almost all pressed powders, it could give a cakey appearance when applied to dry, flaky skin.
- The makeup gives good coverage without adding weight - makeup doesn't look heavy or cakey but provides a more natural looking finish.
- Otherwise, you might end up looking cakey or crepey.
- Take care not to apply too much product, as a common problem with application is too much concealer, which can leave the area around the pimple looking cakey.Advertisement