Cakewalk sentence example
- Gabriel's one percent was a cakewalk compared to this.
- Stalking an innocent woman in the alley was a cakewalk, until the moment she said something she shouldn't have known.
- Finally, be aware that master's-level work is no cakewalk, even if it's all done virtually.
- Compared to traditional cosmetic surgery, this definitely is a cakewalk.
- These baby showers are a mere cakewalk essential for the baby care by both the parents.Advertisement
- Cakewalk Project5 v2 The new soft synth workstation from cakewalk Project5 v2 The new soft synth workstation from Cakewalk.
- overdo Then from Rastus Johnson's Cakewalk #2, November 1993 Alas, I feel that I rather overdid it here.
- cakewalk 6.0x and earlier - increasing the Queue Buffer setting to 12 under Settings | Audio Options | Advanced.