Cairene sentence example
- But this also in India is built in horizontal courses, so that the form only and not the construction of the Cairene domes is followed.
- An analysis of the glass of a Cairene mosque lamp shows that it is a soda-lime glass and contains as much as 4% of magnesia.
- 262), and in India coarse sugar is still called Chinese and fine sugar Cairene or Egyptian.
- 99) - the first three colours are those of The hypothesis of gradual and complete modernization is also opposed to the fact that the other romances used by Cairene storytellers (such as those of `Antar and of Sail.) retain their original local colour through all variations of language and style.
- The Zeirids maintained Mahdia (see ALGIERS), while other cities of the Maghrib were colonized by Arab tribes sent thither by the Cairene vizier.Advertisement