Caiman sentence example
- In Central and South America alligators are represented by five species of the genus Caiman, which differs from Alligator by the absence of a bony septum between the nostrils, and the ventral armour is composed of overlapping bony scutes, each of which is formed of two parts united by a suture.
- Caiman, Central and South America.
- Caiman - The underdog of video game download sites, Caiman has one of the most useful category indexes around.
- The largest, attaining an enormous bulk and a length of 20 ft., is the C. niger, the jacare-assu or large caiman of the Amazons.
- Caiman's introduction to Smith's Lectures on Justice, &c. (Clarendon Press, 1896); and H.Advertisement
- Evening option to observe the caiman around the lake.
- There are at least 13 wildlife species in the park known to be globally threatened including black caiman, giant otter and ocelot.
- There are many endangered species such as the black caiman, giant river otters and jaguar.
- A large population of spectacled caiman Caiman latirostris nest in the islands.
- endangered species such as the black caiman, giant river otters and jaguar.Advertisement
- spectacled caiman Caiman latirostris nest in the islands.
- The largest of the Amazon species are the jacare-assu (Caiman niger), jacare (C. fissipes) and jacaretinga (C, sclerops).