Caicos islands sentence example
- The Turks and Caicos islands continue the outer line, and belong geographically to the archipelago, but not politically.
- The Caicos Islands lie to the north-west of Turks Islands and are seven in number.
- Sisal hemp is grown, sponges are found in some quantities off the coast and there are four sponge-curing factories on the Caicos Islands.
- and Caicos Islands in 1848, which had been hitherto the most productive of the salt-producing islands, unfavourably affected.
- Popular destinations in the Caribbean include Aruba, Curacao, Punta Cana, Puerto Plata, Jamaica, St. Lucia, and the Turks and Caicos Islands.Advertisement