Cagey sentence example
- He was too cagey for her to understand what he felt.
- Today, if you contact any tattoo ink manufacturer to inquire what ingredients are in their products, you'll likely be met with cagey, guarded service representatives who claim, "It's a trade secret."
- At sixty-two, he was as wiry as any of his men, and twice as cagey.
- cagey about the project 's potential yesterday.
- cagey stuff, nip and tuck, but England were giving as good as they got.Advertisement
- Yet when they are asked for specific details of such cases which seem to strongly support the ETH they get very cagey.
- Dawson is somewhat cagey about his future plans -- tho he will definitely continue working with young people.
- cagey start continues in Cologne.
- I assume his first name is Alistair, but except for splashing photos of himself around he's pretty cagey about his identify.
- Misunderstandings occurred and some members became increasingly cagey in response to adverse publicity.Advertisement
- Whenever there were witnesses, cameras, microphones and/or tape recorders in evidence, he would become very cagey and evasive.
- cagey nests, to meet where lines converge.
- cagey affair with both players sizing each other up.
- cagey opening Margate had the first chance of the second half.
- Others question why Apple are so cagey about the exact stats concerning the service, especially when rumored figures seem so impressive.Advertisement
- Christie was rather cagey about her many detective stories, comparing their production to a sausage factory.
- Saddam is too cagey to refuse outright, not with war balancing on the edge of a scimitar.
- They remain cagey about the purchase price of such a car.