Caftans sentence example
- Caftans are similar to tunics and dresses in that they're all one piece and tend to cover both top and bottom of the swimsuit.
- Traditional Caftans or Boubous: A caftan could be your child's next go-to outfit, worn like a dress with something layered underneath like leggings or tights.
- Caftans (or kaftans) -- These long flowing garments have long sleeves and are ankle length.
- Caftans are also worn as housedresses or swimsuit coverups.
- Soft Surroundings offers a several styles of women's caftans in sizes up to 3X, which are a generous 55 to 58 inches long and are beautifully decorated.Advertisement
- You'll find tie-dye shirt options, flowing and colorful caftans, ruffled dresses, gauzy tunics and more.
- Anna Scholz offers a variation on the sequined top, featuring caftans with sequined borders.
- Kaftan Sale also offers a twist on the traditional, with sequined embroidery tops and caftans.
- For all those occasions in between, like hanging out with friends by the pool or taking a leisurely stroll across the sand, you can try tunics or caftans.
- Caftans also have sleeves, so anyone can wear a dress in this fabric and feel casually chic.Advertisement