Caftan sentence example
- Gladys, bedecked in an orange caftan and a fox fur jacket, smiled a knowing smile to Cynthia and was gone.
- Oh My Gauze! carries a caftan style cotton gauze dress in plus sizes as well as peek-a-boo designs and bias cut sleeveless dresses made in average women's sizes.
- Caftan and long, loose styles are popular choices for lounging comfort.
- - All formality of election by the boiars was now dispensed with, and the princes received their caftan of regime.
- Traditional Caftans or Boubous: A caftan could be your child's next go-to outfit, worn like a dress with something layered underneath like leggings or tights.Advertisement
- Soft Surroundings has a delicate women's caftan in pink or turquoise silk with metallic pansies and silver ribbon borders in plus sizes 1X-3X.
- Caftan: Made from a variety of fabrics including cotton gauze, silk or polyester, this gown is floor-length and long-sleeved.
- The Turkish envoy then in Bucharest was persuaded to invest Brancovan with the caftan, or robe of office, in token of Turkish approval, and the patriarch of Constantinople, who was also present, and the archbishop of Walachia, Theodosius, consecrated him together at the high altar of the cathedral, where he took the coronation oath to devote his whole strength to the good of his country and received the boiars' oath of submission.