Caf sentence example
- Some " caf e tales " were established by the newcomers near Havana, but the industry has always been almost exclusively one of Santiago province; with Santa Clara as a much smaller producer.
- FLUORINE (symbol F, atomic weight iv), a chemical element of the halogen group. It is never found in the uncombined condition, but in combination with calcium as fluor-spar CaF2 it is widely distributed; it is also found in cryolite Na3A1F6, in fluor-apatite, CaF 2.3Ca 3 P 2 O 8, and in minute traces in seawater, in some mineral springs, and as a constituent of the enamel of the teeth.
- Tea - have a range of teas including decaf, caf, dark (e.g.
- FLUOR-SPAR, native calcium fluoride (CaF 2), known also as Fluorite or simply Fluor.
- clubby atmosphere at CAF " CONC " this much bigger hail was more sterile.Advertisement
- If you've got a CAF Charity Card Account you can now donate online by using your account details.
- There is a special yellow CAF for mature students that you should complete rather than the blue CAF.
- The next morning, we went to the office for the final report write-up (the nearest internet caf?
- Where CAF performs services on an agency basis for other charities, the related investments are maintained in segregated portfolios.
- You can enjoy getting a bite to eat in an outdoor café without having to run back to a hotel room for a change of clothes.Advertisement
- Head to the museum and go to the little caf' off to the side.
- Plus, you can take in live entertainment and dine at the on-site café.
- Aside from a long list of wraps, paninis, salads and ciabatta sandwiches, the café treats diners to daily baked goods like loaf cakes, croissants and scones.