Caesura sentence example
- This strong stress marks the division of the line into two parts and this division is called the caesura (la cÃ©sure ).
- The meter is basically iambic pentameter with variations, and incorporating a number of breaks within the line (caesura ).
- The Haiku is restricted to three lines in a maximum syllabic pattern of 5-7-5, frequently divided by a caesura.
- The feature in his versification which has attracted most attention is the so-called bucolic caesura.
- This tendency shows itself most in the third foot, the favourite caesura being the trochaic, i.e.Advertisement