Caecal sentence example
- The stomach is beset throughout its length with numerous small, finger-like caecal tubes.
- coe, Caecal tubes (below them the stomach).
- that portion of the gut which is formed by the hypoblast, whereas in Hexapod insects the similar caecal tubes are developed from the proctodaeum or in -pushed portion of the gut which is formed from epiblast.
- M, The Malpighian or renal caecal diverticula of Scorpio.
- Usually each tube is provided with caecal appendages on its proximal portion, and these serve as vesiculae seminales, while the distal portion is enlarged and glandular and secretes the egg-shell.Advertisement
- This name is applied to the numerous fine caecal tubes of noticeable length developed from the proctodaeal invert of ectodermal origin in Hexapods.
- Such renal caecal tubes seem to be readily evolved from either metenteron or proctodaeum when the conditions of the out-wash of nitrogenous waste-products are changed by the transference from aquatic to terrestrial life.
- Renal caecal tubes (Malpighian tubes) open into the proctodaeum.
- 3, to effect a union with the left one, and thus to constitute the main efferent vessel, which gives off numerous caecal branches as it passes down the body.
- The most common form of the disease is caecal coccidiosis, caused by Eimeria tenella.Advertisement
- The best probiotic is caecal pellets from a healthy rabbit, which have a mucus coating to withstand stomach acid.
- This organ, usually regarded as a " mid-gut," gives off a number of secretory caecal tubes (fig.
- It is certain that the absorbed juices do not occupy the alimentary canal alone, but pass also into its caecal off-sets which are the ducts of the gastric glands (see fig.