Cady sentence example
- From 1868 to 1870 she was the proprietor of a weekly paper, The Revolution, published in New York, edited by Mrs Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and having for its motto, "The true republic - men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing less."
- In collaboration with Mrs Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Mrs Matilda Joslyn Gage, and Mrs Ida Husted Harper, she published The History of Woman Suffrage (4 vols., New York, 1884-1887).
- Cady, Terrestrial Magnetism, 1904, 9, 69, describing a declination magnetograph in which the record is obtained by means of a pen acting on a moving strip of paper, so that the curve can be consulted at all times to see whether a disturbance is in progress.
- Janey challenges her mother for the attentions of Cady until the struggle for control reaches a tragic denouement.
- Cady McClain's beloved Dixie Cooney Martin is pivotal to many of the families of Pine Valley.Advertisement
- For example, spoilers about Dixie run rampant if actress Cady McClain is associated with the rumor.
- Adam sleeping with Dixie (Cady McClain) to get her pregnant and the long-term custody battles over J.R.
- When Cady McClain left the role of Rosanna Cabot on As the World Turns and returned to All My Children as Dixie, this was soap opera news for fans of both soap operas.
- In 1848 she addressed the AntiSabbath Convention in Boston, and with Elizabeth Cady Stanton, whom she had first met in London in 1840, called a convention "to discuss the social, civil and religious condition and rights of women," which met at Seneca Falls and passed a "Declaration of Sentiments," modelled on the Declaration of Independence.