Cadette sentence example
- Girl Scouts are divided into five levels - Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette and Senior.
- In the past, the Cadette and Senior uniforms were blue and green, but this older group of girl scouts now have a modern look to their uniform.
- Today there is still blue in the U.S. Daisy smock and parts of both the Cadette and Senior uniforms (similar to the blue of the boys in Cub Scouts).
- There are also many variations in insignia - as shown on the Vintage Girl Scout page, every girl from Brownie to Cadette has had a variety of pins, badges, and uniform elements over the years.
- Girls between the ages of twelve and fourteen, or in seventh to ninth grade, are generally Cadette Girl Scouts.Advertisement
- Modern scout uniform guidelines address many separate pieces that are part of a standard uniform in all age divisions (Daisies, Brownies, Junior Girl Scouts, Cadette Girl Scouts and Senior Girl Scouts).