Cades sentence example
- has been reproduced by Cades (v.
- In spite of the warnings given by the assault on Suffolk in 1450, by Jack Cades insurrection, and by the first armed demonstrations of Richard of York in 1450 and 1452, the king persisted in keeping his friends in office, and they had to be removed by the familiar and forcible methods that bad been applied in earlier ages by the lords ordainers or the lords appellant.
- There is a bare mention of the Statute of Laborers in Jack Cades ably drafted chapter of complaints.
- Phenomena like the Cornish revolt (which recalls Cades insurrection) and the Yorkshire rising of 1489, which began with the lflsuhac.
- Cades Cove is home to Wild Bear Falls' 900-foot lazy river.Advertisement