Cadenza sentence example
- He's going to play the glockenspiel cadenza too!
- Stephen Hopper was the soloist in a tightly controlled Haydn Trumpet Concerto, with a lovely cadenza at the end of the Allegro.
- Well done to all players, especially Jenny, who continued to play her solo cadenza despite an off-putting phone ringing!
- Cadenza remained resistant to all isolates at the adult plant stage, including one isolate which was virulent on seedlings of the cultivar.
- The second nocturne is a fleeting scherzo retracing the same ground three times and culminating in a short cadenza for the horn.Advertisement
- In the old days, concertos included a cadenza which was to be improvised by the particular player.