Caddis sentence example
- Some caddis fly species are tolerant of slight pollution.
- We particularly needed to gather together this group of experts to be sure than any adult caddis found were indeed Land Caddis.
- The size, the material used and how its case has been constructed can identify each sub species of cased caddis.
- caddis larvae build cases that are two ir three times the normal width?
- caddis flies spend the larval stage of their development in a case on the bed of a stream.Advertisement
- caddis case before an experiment began and the mass of the larva at the end.
- caddis grub, worm or minnow to lure a trout to its death.
- caddis patterns are on size 6 long shank lure hooks, down to size 14.
- The Caddis larvae normally live on river-beds, and make cocoons for themselves from bark, gravel and other river detritus.
- free-swimming caddis larvae.Advertisement
- In recent years there has been quite a craze for the Polish or Check heavily weighted nymphs that imitate free-swimming caddis larvae.
- mayflylso supports a diverse invertebrate fauna including mayflies, stone and caddis flies and mollusks.
- I tackled my ten foot three piece five weight rod with a heavy caddis nymph.
- Their main food source is freshwater shrimps, water slaters and caddis larvae which they obtain by diving and hunting underwater.
- The scientist and artist Hubert Duprat has placed Caddis worm larvae in vitrines lined with gold dust and tiny particles of jewels.Advertisement