Cadavers sentence example
- Galen himself couldn't dissect human cadavers, because Romans were even more appalled by the notion than the Greeks.
- He used cadavers (dead bodies) to sketch details of human anatomy in order to know how the body works.
- It is also possible to obtain cadavers from the pathology department of universities, where disease-ridden animals are donated for autopsy.
- All somewhat ironic, since von Hagens ' intention is precisely to combat the taboos that make cadavers so controversial.
- Are these concerns well founded in relation to the use of human cadavers?Advertisement
- Tissues can be obtained via ethically-sourced cadavers from animals that have died naturally or in accidents or been euthanased for medical reasons.
- Until 1985, growth hormone was obtained from the pituitary glands of human cadavers.