Cadaver sentence example
- It was like the first time I saw a cadaver.
- The time after death of the infected cadaver is also an important factor influencing the number infected.
- The gaps in these images are where the frozen cadaver was initially divided with a saw to produce portions of a more manageable size.
- Rather like the alleged alien cadaver itself, in fact.
- Human cadaver dissection gives a fascinating insight into the spatial relationships of the structures within the human body.Advertisement
- Several hours elapsed post mortem before this cadaver was frozen and the colon is greatly distended with gas.
- Cut to hilarious misunderstanding involving a shop-window mannequin and a cadaver.
- His motto, Perinde ac cadaver, expressed that recognition of absolutism which papacy and monarchy demanded for their consolidation (see Jesuits and Loyola).
- Bone age assessments also have forensic application, such as estimating the chronological age of a cadaver.
- Hollis et al (1995) studied 18 cadaver ankles.Advertisement
- You can X-ray a cadaver and then cut it open and find what the X-ray showed was there.
- He embraces, not her, but an... armless, elderly female cadaver (stolen by Doc from the college mortuary )!