Cacophony sentence example
- A cacophony of bleats, chomping and scuffling of hooves drowned out her words.
- Her thoughts were interrupted by a cacophony of squawks and wings beating against the chicken coop walls.
- We were greeted by a cacophony of sound as we entered the road.
- There are alarm clocks that project the time, speak the time, make animal noises, jump or fly around, create a cacophony of noise and even make the tea!
- It's fine, fine material, taking off for the stratosphere and leaving a vapor trail of melodic cacophony in its wake.Advertisement
- The multitude of creatures created a cacophony of calls that assaulted our ears.
- Spring time brings a cacophony of birdsong which is particularly notable in the arboretum after the arrival of the migrant population.
- The spoken word is kept to an absolute minimum, defying the usual cacophony that one is used to within the Hollywood mainstream.
- These form a wonderful crazy cacophony which works amazingly well.
- Sadly the CPAS logo on my chest didn't produce a cacophony of support.Advertisement
- And yet amidst this hideous visual cacophony, occasional insights can be observed; and these can be of an almost revelatory intensity.
- Suddenly there was a loud cacophony, a peal of organ music, the'mighty wind ' .
- It 's fine, fine material, taking off for the stratosphere and leaving a vapor trail of melodic cacophony in its wake.
- She raised the amulet to stare at it, the cacophony around her rising as the excited inmates glimpsed their freedom.