Cackling sentence example
- Just then a loud cackling was heard outside; and, when a servant threw open the door with a low bow, a yellow hen strutted in.
- Like many other singing birds it is, in the wild state, a mocking-bird, having been heard to imitate the song of the nightingale, the crowing of a cock, and even the cackling of a hen.
- cacklen heard a cackling laughter and felt pain as he had never felt it before.
- The note of this once wild Indian pheasant is certainly the most remarkable of any bird's, and if they could be naturalized without being domesticated, it would soon become the most famous sound in our woods, surpassing the clangor of the goose and the hooting of the owl; and then imagine the cackling of the hens to fill the pauses when their lords' clarions rested!
- On the 1st of April it rained and melted the ice, and in the early part of the day, which was very foggy, I heard a stray goose groping about over the pond and cackling as if lost, or like the spirit of the fog.Advertisement
- troll to pass, if ye will diligently obey the cackling fakement of the Duchess your Gloria.
- cacklethis shall troll to pass, if ye will diligently obey the cackling fakement of the Duchess your Gloria.
- cackleMadge is not a cringing, cackling fairy tale witch, but a woman whose human dignity has been violated once too often.
- discordant sound Of human voices there, Which seemed to me like wild geese Cackling in the air.
- I was in bed by 8.30, listening to the cackling of the tree hyrax, a noisy little cat-like creature.Advertisement
- Spiritual death is their goal and their cackling laugh now resounds in the echoing emptiness of human souls.
- This bright messenger bag depicts the one and only Cruella De Vil in all her cackling, evil glory, standing in front of the deserted mansion.