Cackle sentence example
- He has stopped Austria's cackle and I fear it will be our turn next.
- 3 He praises Philetas, the veteran poet of Cos, and criticizes " the fledgelings of the Muse, who cackle against the Chian bard and find their labour lost."
- cackle insanely.
- cackle a loud laugh, then move to something timely.
- maniacal cackle.Advertisement
- Both pick up the book at the same time, and see who slams it down first with an evil cackle.
- From the room I could hear the sounds of someone laughing; laughing with a maniacal cackle.
- I will not cackle and threaten to start an unstoppable chain reaction that will split the earth in two.
- yet ye cackle, Wherein hast thou loved us?
- With a mad cackle she asked me to repeat the order " for the till this time dear " .Advertisement
- cackle of wild geese and walk back via Wheal Honey.
- Edmund: Sir, the type of women currently favored in France are toothless crones who just cackle insanely.