Cachexia sentence example
- The malarial cachexia that follows definite attacks of ague consists in a state of ill-defined suffering, associated with a sallow skin, enlarged spleen and liver, and sometimes.
- Lead poisons the muscular and nervous systems, and gives rise to paralysis, wasting, colic and other symptoms, while in the case of mercury, tremors, salivation, anaemia and very marked cachexia are induced.
- But probably the greater part of the enormous total of deaths set down to malaria is due to the malarial cachexia.
- In chronic cases the eventual effects are anaemia, melanosis, enlargement of the spleen and liver, and general cachexia.
- anorexia cachexia syndrome ' .Advertisement
- People with cancer and other chronic diseases often experience cachexia; a. .
- Another trial is looking at using the drug thalidomide to help slow down or stop cachexia.
- cachexia in patients with rheumatoid arthritis?
- Lindsey AM, Piper BF, Stotts NA: The phenomenon of cancer cachexia: a review.
- Cachexia You may also hear this called ' wasting syndrome ' or ' anorexia cachexia You may also hear this called ' wasting syndrome ' or ' anorexia cachexia syndrome ' .Advertisement
- In addition, specialized products have been produced for patients with specialized nutrient requirements eg malabsorption, renal failure, cancer cachexia.
- wasting syndrome ' or ' anorexia cachexia syndrome ' .